I recently took a hiking trip to Pittsburg, NH where my husband and I stayed in the Magalloway Mountain Fire Tower Cabin with our 2 dogs. In preparation for our trip, I made sure to stock up on Way Out Wax candles since I knew the cabin lacked lighting and electricity (and frankly, I was a bit worried about the possible smells). The picture above shows the rustic 2 room cabin being lit by our 2 small skinny candles- sage and cedarwood. Those 2 little candles made the cabin smell amazing and were a wonderful complement to the woodsy, earthy, natural scent of the surrounding environment! We decided to leave them there in the cabin for future visitors to enjoy.