As a follow up on our top 5 candles for Spring, we wanted to share our personal favorites for summer time! Can’t believe it is already July, before we know it we’ll find ourselves harvesting all the veggies from our gardens and lugging in wood to prepare for winter. In the meantime, we want you to know what the candle maker’s are burning this time of year! The following scents are our personal favorites that help to balance and refresh!
- Bug Out – Keep bugs away the all-natural way! Our three blends utilize Mother Nature’s best defenses (essential oils) to effectively deter insects in a way that’s safe for you and the environment.
- Orange – This uplifting aroma helps to balance your spirit, I find that it smells yummy enough to eat, but we don’t recommend that.
- Lemongrass – Is our newest single scent, so new, it’s not landed on our website quite yet, but it is available in pillars and votives and we love it as it is a wonderful earthy, refreshing scent. It can be ordered over the phone though… 1-888-727-1903!
- Lavender – Everyone loves lavender, or at least MOST people do! This calming aroma will help relax you after a day of running around, gardening, or whatever you do!
- Clean Air – Our all-natural odor neutralizing candles and sprays are made with a proprietary blend of over 22 botanical essential oils! They work hard to eat up foul smelling odors by absorbing them and leaving you with nothing but clean air! This is our number one most sought after product; it is great to eliminate the smells of cooked fish, stinky pets and friends (no offense to them)!
As a follow up on our top 5 candles for winter, we wanted to share our personal favorites for springtime! Can’t believe it is already March, before we know it we will find ourselves basking in warmth and cleaning mud out of our houses from our wonderful, yearly ‘mud season’. The following scents are our personal favorites that help to balance, rejuvenate and cleanse – much like springtime makes us feel!
- Clean Air– Our all-natural odor neutralizing candles and sprays are made with a proprietary blend of over 22 botanical essential oils! With the use of nature’s technology (the essential oils) attach to the foul smelling odors, absorb them, and leave you with nothing but clean air! This is our number one choice as spring cleaning can sometimes upturn some less than pleasant smells.
- Lavender– Everyone loves lavender, or at least MOST people do! This calming aroma will help relax you after a day of cleaning and running errands.
- Orange– This uplifting aroma helps to uplift and balance your spirit, I find that it smells so yummy I always want to eat an orange after!
- Sage– A refreshing herbal aroma that helps to calm and cleanse.
- Citrus Harmony– Last but not least, this blend of orange, grapefruit and clove is great to stimulate and revive after a long winter.
My husband and I have 2 dogs, which means there are a LOT of different smells in our life. Our most recent foul odor incident was with a skunk. The incident involved our older dog, Woody, who came to the door with a freshly killed skunk in his mouth at 11 pm, when we let him out right before we planned on going to bed!
After a quick trip to the only open gas station for some supplies, we soaked Woody with a solution of hydrogen peroxide and baking soda (as recommended by several Google searches) mixed with some Clean Air pet shampoo… and we were AMAZED at the results! The intense, pungent skunky smell that had been making our eyes water was gone! So much so that we were able to have Woody sleep in the house that night with no worries. I’m telling you, that Clean Air stuff worked miracles- and I’m honestly not just saying that because I work here.
If you’ve ever had a dog sprayed by a skunk, you know that the faint skunky scent can linger and/or resurface. We did have to follow up with another round of Clean Air pet shampoo the next day, and we also burned Clean Air candles in the room by the front door, since that’s nearest to where the incident occurred, and spritzed the Clean Air spray too. That skunky odor was completely neutralized- we even had friends over the next day and they couldn’t detect a skunky smell on Woody or in the house! If Clean Air can do battle with a skunk, it can surely neutralize any odor. Click on the graphic below to learn how it works!