Step by step we can all come together to make lifestyle changes and go green to help reduce our negative impact on the environment! Listed below are a few things we try to do regularly. We invite you all to like us on Facebook and post what you do to help the Earth! At the end of May, we’ll choose a random winner who will receive a Bug Out care package to help keep the bugs away the all natural way this summer!
Here’s our list:
- Buy local produce that is in season (this way you’ll get the most nutrients possible and support your local farmers).
- Use reusable bags when you shop!
- Hang your laundry outside, instead of using the dryer (when it is not raining).
- Insulate your home.
- Maintain tire pressure in your car and carpool as much as possible!
- Use efficient light bulbs (not to mention turning lights off when they aren’t being used.)
- Walk or ride your bike if possible!
- Reuse and Recycle.
- Plant as many trees as you can!
I’m sure that there are many more creative ways to produce a positive outcome. That’s why we want you to share your ideas with us! We all need to work together to reverse the damages already done so we can make this world a healthy place for our children!